What does SEO mean for your business
Millions of different types of business have discovered success due to various ways of executing SEO strategies. Now you could consider SEO as a core ingredient for anyone trying to promote their company.
The importance of SEO in your business.
SEO (search engine optimisation) is the process of making your website more discoverable to potential customers by using various techniques to acheive high placements in Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs).
At least 82% of Australians use the internet. They are looking for your products and services right NOW.
If your website is not optimized to attract your customer base then you are wasting your time having a website. Would good is a site that no one can find?
SEO Phrases and Terms
- Submission to search engines and directories After launching your site you will want to add it to as many relevant directories and of course search engines as possible. Once your site is submitted, it becomes indexed in the search directory. When someone searches a inside the search engine that data is cross referenced against the data it has collected from all the sites the search engine has crawled looking for the most relevant matches
- Keyword phrases: Key phrases are a set of words placed together to match how a searcher will look for your products of services in search engines. Getting this right will determine how much traffic you could be exposed to.
- Analysis: Various different analytical tools exist to work out what keywords and phrases will attract visits and what phrases are working or failing on your website
- On page Off Page Optimization: Search engines like data to be structured in certain ways,making sure your website meets the requirements set by search engines is called on-page optimisation, Email marketing, social networking and blogging can be considered off page optimization.
- Back Linking: Submitting your website link to other websites via directory submission, posting, and other processes with the aim that search engines will see references of your website in many on topic places will hope to achieve authority of the content on your website.
- Article Content: Text on your web page that is worded carefully to include your key phrases and synonyms of your keywords in a natural readable way.
How will SEO effect your business
By carefully researching how users will search for your data you will discover your killer must have keyphrases that you will craft into awesome structured content. Being careful to follow the guidelines of SERP structure you will then submit your site to search engines and social networks. You will also be creating some structured link wheels with articles about your business and services.
Now when a search engine looks for relevant content they will not only discover your content, they also see it is well referenced in other places of the internet as well and is of good faith to be presented to the search engines clients the searchers.
Once your being discovered by potential customers the possibility of a sale becomes possible. The exposure of your business to 82% of Australians becomes possible.
Increasing your business exposure will increase the potential for your business to succeed.