Our website maintenance will keep you calm so you can carry on!
Maintaining your website is equally as important as the initial creation of it. Think about that for a moment. No matter how incredible your website looked, felt, and functioned when it launched, if you want it to remain relevant, you need to update it. Plain and simple.
But why do websites need maintenance? They’re not automobiles, right?
True, websites can’t take you to the grocery store, but they can take your business to the next level.
For that reason alone, it’s important to make sure your website remains up to date.
Whether it be updating your news and events section, adding new photos or content, or integrating new features on a regular basis, consistent website maintenance will keep your visitors coming back for more.
Think about it. If your content never changes, your products never update, and your website looks like it doesn’t receive frequent updates, there’s no need for visitors to return again.
Here’s a few tips for keeping your website up to date:
- Add a “News and Events” page and update it on a regular basis with what’s going on within your business.
- Create a blog that connects to your website and add new posts every few days with general life updates. Help your customers get to know you a little better. This is extremely important for smaller businesses as it may take some time to build trust with new customers.
- Swap out photos for new ones every few weeks.
- Don’t be afraid to add a brand new page of content or remove things that don’t seem to be drawing as much attention as you hoped they would.
- Keep your site software version up to date and secure